Roof Worx Solar
Solar Systems are an amazing source of green energy. They can save you money on your electric bill, reduce your carbon footprint (saving trees) and increase the value of your home.
Roof Worx can quickly provide you with a solar proposal to show these savings and what a system would look like on your roof. Roof Worx has teamed up with GAF Solar to provide the most aesthetically pleasing solar roof system possible. We have become the leader in solar systems with experience and success in helping you harness the power of the sun.
Lower Your Electrical Bill
You become your own energy provider by installing a solar system, reducing electricity costs for the next 25+ years. Most utility companies will track your electricity generation through net metering and should credit you for the excess solar power you produce. Solar power can help you offset the increasing electricity costs. The cost of electricity has risen on average 5% nationwide each year over the past 5 years. By producing your own electricity, you:
- Gain financial security by increasing energy independence
- Reduce your exposure to rapidly-accelerating utility costs
Lower your Carbon Footprint
When you install a solar system for your home, you are reducing your carbon footprint. Ask our project manager how many trees you save per year by installing a solar system.
Increase the Value of Your Property
Most home improvements have a positive return when you sell your home. A solar system is a home improvement that not only can reduce your energy costs and also could increase the value of your home.
- Investments in energy efficiency are traditionally valued based on how quickly the investment pays for itself.
- This investment in solar for your home adds value to your property – according to the National Appraisal Journal, every $1 saved in annual utility bills from solar and energy efficient roofing, adds roughly $20 to your home’s resale value.
Denver Solar Systems are more affordable than you might think
The size and cost of your solar installation depends on your current electricity bill and energy savings goals. In many cases, we can install solar on your home for little or nothing down and incorporate it into a new, or existing roof.
- Solar systems don’t necessarily need to offset 100% of your energy needs – partially offsetting your electric bills will still generate savings for your home.
- In some cases, a home’s solar system has been able to generate twice as much savings as the installed cost was to the homeowner, over the lifetime of the solar system.
FREE Roofing Inspection & Estimate
Call Roof Worx today, your local roofing contractor, at (303) 353-1825 to schedule a FREE inspection and estimate for your property. Roof Worx is your trusted Roofer, providing roofing, gutters, siding, windows, solar systems and free roofing inspections. Give us a call today and let us show you the Roof Worx – local Roofing Contractor difference!