Denver Solar Systems are amazing source of green energy. The can save you money on your electric bills, reduce your carbon footprint (saving trees) and increase the value of your home.
Roof Worx can quickly provide your with a solar proposal to show these savings and what a system would look like on your Denver roof. Roof Worx has team up with GAF Solar to provide the most aesthetically pleasing solar roofing system possible. We have become the leader in Denver solar systems with experience and success in helping you harness the power of the sun.
Lower Your Electrical Bill
You become your own energy provider by installing a solar system, reducing electricity costs for the next 25+ years. Most utility companies will track your electricity generation through net metering and should credit you for the excess solar power you produce. Solar power can help you offset the increasing electricity costs. The cost of electricity has risen on average 5% nationwide each year over the past 5 years. By producing your own electricity, you:
- Gain financial security by increasing energy independence
- Reduce your exposure to rapidly-accelerating utility costs
Lower your Carbon Footprint
When you install a solar system for your home, you are reducing your carbon footprint. Ask our project manager how many trees you save per year by installing a solar system.
Increase the value of your property
Most home improvement have a positive return when you sell your home. A solar system is a home improvement that not only can reduce your energy costs and also could increase the value of your home.
- Investments in energy efficiency are traditionally valued based on how quickly the investment pays for itself
- This investment in solar for your home adds value to your property – according to the National Appraisal Journal, every $1 saved in annual utility bills from solar and energy efficient roofing, adds roughly $20 to your home’s resale value.
Denver Solar Systems are more affordable than you might think
The size and cost of your solar installation depends on your current electricity bill and energy savings goals. In many cases, we can install solar on your home for little or nothing down and incorporate it into a new, or existing roof.
- Solar systems don’t necessarily need to offset 100% of your energy needs – partially offsetting your electric bills will still generate savings for your home.
- In some cases, a home’s solar system has been able to generate twice as much savings as the installed cost was to the homeowner, over the lifetime of the solar system.
Current tax incentives lower the cost even further
With new federal, state, local and utility incentives, solar is more affordable than ever before. The federal tax credit for residential installations reduces your upfront cost by 30% through 2016. There are also several utility company rebates so contact your Roof Worx Project Manager for further details.
Get a FREE Estimate for Solar System Call (303) 353-1825.
Call Roof Worx today to talk to one of our Project Managers about our GAF Solar Systems.
Get a FREE Denver Solar System Estimate
Call Roof Worx today your Denver Solar System contractor at (303) 353-1825 to schedule a FREE inspection and estimate for your property.
Roof Worx is your trusted Denver Solar System Contractor, providing Denver roofing, gutters, siding, windows, solar systems and free Solar System proposals. Give us a call today and let us show you the Roof Worx – Denver Solar Contractor difference!