Signs You May Need a New Roof
We are trained to identify roofing issues and provide solutions for simple repairs to complete re-roofs with correcting venting and insulation issues to give you a complete roofing system for both your residential or commercial property.
After years of being exposed to rain, sun, wind, snow and the other elements that make up our weather patterns, the shingles, tiles or flat roof on your roof can start to wear. Curling, peeling, and eventual disintegration of roof shingles can lead to permanent damage to your roof and, eventually, the overall structure of your home. Many people don’t realize they have roofing problems until drips appear on their ceiling. We are trained to identify these clues to determine if you need a new roof.
That’s why you should try to inspect your roof every year, and contact a professional roofer like Roof Worx to conduct a thorough roof inspection of your roof. One or more of the following signs may be an indication of a potentially serious roof problem:
- Leaks in Attic and or Stains on Ceilings or Walls. Staining of rafters or in attic space. This can occur as a result of failing penetration seals, flashing, and underlayment issues.
- Streaks along exterior home walls
- Shingles or tiles are cracked, curled, worn or missing or Granule loss from asphalt shingles. This is usually a sign that the shingles are old and may need to be replaced
- Split wood shingles or curling wood shingles. In addition, in may jurisdiction, wood shake/shingles are no longer acceptable and are required to be replaced.
- Algae, Mold or moss growth on the roof.
- Leaks, stains or spotting on interior ceilings
- Expired roof warranties
- Storm damage
Don’t wait until it is too late and there has been structural damage to your home or property. Contact Roof Worx for a FREE consultation and estimate on your home and determine if you need a new roof. For additional information on danger singles for your roof click here.
Get a FREE Roofing Inspection & Estimate
Call Roof Worx today at (303) 353-1825 to schedule a FREE inspection to determine if you need a new roof.