Cedar Wood Shake Roofing Systems
Denver Cedar Shake Roofing system are a beautiful roof that is currently loosing popularity because the shingles low fire resistance. There are a few types of Cedar Shake Roofing Shingles that are on the market to this day. In certain applications homeowners or businesses are still installing cedar based products on their roofs mostly for aesthetic reasons.
Benefits of Using Cedar Shake Shingles for Roofing
Cedar shake shingles are excellent choices as roofs for homes and offices everywhere. Here’s why:
- Cedar shake shingles last very long for up to 10-15 years, if maintained well
- They are breathtakingly beautiful when fitted, making the building appear rustic and cozy
- They are resistant and resilient to bad weather and severe storms
- They can be treated to be fire-resistant
- They offer great support as both siding and roofing
- They are highly energy-efficient, naturally harvesting the energy of the sun
- They offer excellent insulation to the house, making them ideal for cold climes
- They are one of the most eco-friendly roofing materials available
At Roof Worx, our team of roofing contractors has spent years working on multiple commercial and commercial properties repairing and replacing roofs for customers throughout the Denver metro area.
Cedar shake shingles are often sawn by hand, making them prone to breakage over time. Your wooden roof may require repairs after a decade, due to wear and tear. If this is the case, just call our roofing contractors at Roof Worx. We will visit your home, inspect your roof and provide a detailed report of what’s wrong.
We will also help you with any commercial or commercial roof replacement and repairs that you require. We have extensive experience installing cedar shake shingles. Take a look at our gallery to see some of the work we’ve done in the past.
The biggest contention with cedar shake shingles is that they can catch fire easily. We understand why you may be hesitant to choose our wooden roof tiles. But rest assured that safety is always first at Roof Worx.
We use a superior-quality coating to provide your cedar shake shingles the protection they need against fire and rain. With this treatment, you never have to worry about roofing problems. We also have a selection of synthetic wood shake shingles that are extremely affordable and easy to install. They too will offer a natural wood look to the roof. Contact us for more information.
Free Inspections & Estimates for Commercial and Residential Roofing in Cheyenne
We’re eager to start work on your new installation or roof repair in Cheyenne. Get in touch with Roof Worx at (303) 353-1825 to arrange for a 100% free inspection and estimate.