- Blog Series
- colorado springs roofers
- Denver Roof Replacement
- Denver roofing
- Denver Roofing Repair Company
- fort collins roofers
- Free Roof Inspection
- Inc 5000
- Roof Hail Damage
- Roof Maintenance
- Roof Worx
- Roofing Colorado
- Roofing Contractor
- Roofing Denver
- Roofing Repair
- Tile Roofs
- Top Roofing Company
Is your roof talking to you? It just may be, but are you listening? Your Denver roof can be telling you something that you should pay attention to. As your local Denver roofer, Roof Worx would like to offer some insight into how your roof may be telling you it’s “under the weather”.
1. Missing Shingles — While roofing in Denver, or along the Front Range, one of the most common ailments of a Denver roof is missing shingles. Missing shingles can be storm related from wind damage, or can simply be from age, wear and tear. In either case, it needs to be addressed promptly to avoid any interior damage. This type of damage may be covered under insurance, so let the professionals at your local Denver roofing company, assess the damage and assist with an insurance claim.
2. Ceiling Stains — The above item can lead to the following indicator ceiling stains. If you are noticing water spots or stains on your ceiling, inspection of your attic space should be made to see if you can identify a possible Denver roof leak. Once water gets into the attic space, it can travel until it finds a direct path down, soaks through the drywall and results in an unsightly stain. Ceiling stains are typically found along the edge of the ceiling or around ceiling light fixtures. Roof Worx, your local Denver roofing company will be happy to inspect for damage in your attic.
3. Missing Granules — Typically, roof granules slowly wear away. You may notice them at the end of your gutter downspout after a hard rain, etc. If you notice bare spots on the shingles, this is a sign that the shingles are becoming brittle and fragile and your roof is nearing the end of its useful life.
4. Buckling or Curling Shingles — Shingles that have lifted or appear curled or buckled is an invitation for roof leaks. There are a number of reasons this could be occurring so it is best to let your Denver roofing contractor, Roof Worx inspect the roof and determine the cause. This type of damage may be caused from improper fastening or installation, ventilation issues, etc. A Denver roofing company like your trusted Denver roofer, Roof Worx can assess this situation.
The above items are a partial list of potential ailments your Denver roof can have. So, let your Denver roofing company, Roof Worx be your “Prescription for Quality” and get your roof back to tip top shape.
Contact your Denver roofing contractor, Roof Worx at (303) 353-1825 for assistance with all your roofing, gutter, and siding needs. Roof Worx is your trusted Denver Roofer, providing Denver roofing, siding, gutters, and free Denver roofing inspections. Give us a call today and let us show you the Roof Worx – Denver Roofing difference. Roofing Denver one roof at a time.