- Blog Series
- colorado springs roofers
- Denver Roof Replacement
- Denver roofing
- Denver Roofing Repair Company
- fort collins roofers
- Free Roof Inspection
- Inc 5000
- Roof Hail Damage
- Roof Maintenance
- Roof Worx
- Roofing Colorado
- Roofing Contractor
- Roofing Denver
- Roofing Repair
- Tile Roofs
- Top Roofing Company
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway London WC1 1BA
COMMUNICATING WITH YOUR ROOFING CONTRACTOR
You’ve done your due diligence and finally chosen a local roofing company to install that much needed new roof. You’ve signed on the dotted line and now you can sit back, relax and wait for the work to be completed. That’s sounds like a good plan, but staying involved with your Denver roofing contractor and your project is critical. As a Denver roofing contractor, having continued involvement by the homeowner is essential. One of the most important components of a Denver roofing project is communication. Communicating with the Denver roofing company can sometimes be unfamiliar territory, but the professionals at Roof Worx go above and beyond to make the roofing project a positive customer experience. We have found a successful project begins with good communication and is one of the keys to the successful outcome of a Denver roofing project.
Because we, as your local Denver roofing contractor, recognize that this is uncharted territory for a lot of folks, we would like to not only offer some tips on how you can communicate with your contractor, but how Roof Worx team members will communicate and assist you during your project.
We believe that setting clear expectations during the initial phases of a project helps both the homeowner receive, and contractor meet, those set expectations. Below are a few tips to keep in mind when communicating with your roofing contractor.
- Contact Method – Let the contractor know the best method to communicate with you whether it is via phone, e-mail, text message, etc. Sometimes in construction, situations arise when immediate contact is required to resolve an issue so that the project can continue to move forward on schedule, so knowing how you prefer to be communicated with is helpful.
- Pre-Construction Concerns – Let the contractor or project manager know about any particular concerns you have going into a project whether it is a pet that needs to be boarded, prized rose bushes that need to have special protection, or your work schedule. It is best to express those concerns prior to the beginning of a project so everyone can be on the same page.
- Understand the Process – Make sure that you fully understand the re-roofing process. Ask questions concerning schedules, clean-up, or anything else that you may have uncertainty about. Your Denver roofing professional at Roof Worx will be able to answer your questions so that you have full understanding. It is important during the actual construction process to bring any concerns or questions immediately to the project manager so that they can be addressed timely.
When choosing Roof Worx as your Denver roofing contractor, you can expect the following.
- Initial Updates – As a Denver roofing company, Roof Worx strives to keep customers in the loop by regularly providing updates either via phone or e-mail. This includes updates regarding material delivery and scheduled start date for the project to begin. We also provide a handout that explains “How to Prepare for a Re-Roofing Project” which details what you can expect during the project, but as the name implies, the things that you need to do to get ready for the project.
- Construction Updates – During the construction process, Roof Worx will communicate any potential issues and work with the homeowner toward resolution. It is important to remember that it is a construction project and the unexpected occasionally occurs. The entire team at Roof Worx is solution oriented and is always striving to provide our customers with the best experience.
- Invoicing & Payments – As your roofing contractor in Denver, Roof Worx has skilled support personnel to properly invoice and negotiate with all insurance companies, provide detailed customer invoices, as well as stand ready to explain all aspects of the billing process.
Meet the staff on our website at www.denvercoroofing.net. We are your trusted Denver, Colorado roofing company for all your roofing, siding, and gutter needs. Give us a call today and let us show you the Roof Worx – Denver Roofing difference and let us give you a free Denver roofing inspections.